These are the go-to glue-in anchors used in KwaZulu-Natal.
They have been tested during re-bolting initiatives within Kloof Gorge and at new developing crags such as Kirk Falls.
- Also works in soft or pocketed rock;
- Smooth eye allows safe rope threading for a retreat anywhere on a route;
- Made of welded, grade AISI 316 stainless steel;
- For a drilled hole with a diameter of 12 mm;
- Recommended glue: UPM 44 or FIS 360V or alternatively resin capsule RM10.
Weight: 120 g
Material: stainless steel
Length: 80 mm (shaft)
Diameter: 10 mm (diameter of hole for the shaft: 12 mm)
Strength of major axis: 30 kN
Strength of minor axis: 25 kN