A full-sized, affordable, hot-forged durable quickdraw with solid gates – intended for sport climbing:
- The top straight carabiner is equipped with the keylock system and special shaped grooves that facilitate clipping and cleaning the bolts;
- The bottom bent carabiner with the keylock system for smooth clipping and unclipping the rope;
- The bottom bent carabiner is equipped with a rubber O-ring to hold the carabiner in the correct position and to facilitate clipping the rope;
- Both biners are linked with durable and easy-to-grab vari-width 16/25 mm polyamide webbing;
- Each carabiner is individually tested for the strength of 10 kN.
The COLT quickdraw is a reliable and durable solution for crag climbing and when working on routes.
Colour: grey and yellow
Weight: 99 g (3.49 oz)
Material: light alloy, polyamide
Strength: sling: 22 kN, carabiners: 26-8-11 kN
Length: sling: 11 cm (4.3 in)
Gate opening (d): 21 mm