- Only 170 g;
- Hybrid construction with a shell in EPP (expanded polypropylene) foam and rigid crown injected with EPS (expanded polystyrene) foam.
- Designed in accordance with Petzl’s TOP AND SIDE PROTECTION label;
- Designed for optimal protection against side, front and rear impacts;
- CE-certified ski touring helmet.
Maximum comfort in action:
- Large vents for excellent air flow;
- Completely adjustable, thanks to the adjustable headband and chinstrap;
- agnetic buckle facilitates fastening the chinstrap (Petzl patent);
- Two clips in front with a rear elastic band for securing a headlamp to the helmet
NOTE: This helmet does not meet the requirements of the EN 1077 standard for alpine skiing helmets.
Material(s): expanded polypropylene (EPP) foam shell, polycarbonate crown, expanded polystyrene (EPS) liner, polyester webbing
Certification(s): CE EN 12492, CE casque de ski de randonne, UIAA
Product comes with protective storage bag and spare foam