An adjustable seat harness for children less than 40 kg (88 lbs.):
- Adaptable with the growth of your child, thanks to a wide range of adjustability;
- DOUBLEBACK waistbelt and leg loop buckles allow quick adjustment to your child’s size and seasonal clothing;
- Optional BODY shoulder straps help your child remain in an upright position while learning to climb.
Designed for comfort:
- ENDOFRAME Technology construction allows optimal weight distribution;
- Padded waistbelt and leg loops
– no compression points and minimized chafing, as there is no contact with stitching on the inside of the waist belt.
Same visual aspects as an adult harness:
- two tie-in points and a differentiated colour of the belay loop allows a quick visual check to ensure the belay device is properly attached;
- Two rigid gear loops positioned at the front for easy and quick access to equipment;
- Rear accessory loop for attaching a chalk bag;
- Detachable rear leg loop elastics.
NOTE: For children with less pronounced hips, it must be used in conjunction with the BODY shoulder straps, to avoid inverted falls.
Material(s): nylon, polyester, EVA, polyurethane, steel
Certification(s): CE EN 12277 type C, UIAA