Belay device with assisted braking, compatible with a broad range of single-rope diameters, for both gym and crag:
- Feeding slack and catching falls are done using standard belay techniques (always keep a hand on the brake side of the rope);
- Belaying convenience, thanks to assisted braking (when a climber falls, the device pivots on the carabiner, the rope tightens and the cam pinches and brakes the rope).
Holding the brake side of the rope helps to engage the cam; therefore, it is important to always hold the brake side of the rope:
- Compatible with dynamic single ropes 8.5 mm to 11 mm (optimised for 8.9 mm to 10.5 mm);
- Rope installation diagram engraved on both the interior and exterior of the device;
- Great durability, for intensive use, thanks to the stainless steel wear-plate.
Exceptional convenience when lowering:
- The ergonomic handle allows you to easily unblock the rope and lower someone;
- Easily controlled, progressive rope feed provides a smooth and comfortable descent.
Particularly suitable for learners and for instructors:
- Anti-panic handle: if the user pulls too hard on the handle, the anti-panic function engages and stops the descent;
- The selector knob enables the choice of either top-rope or lead belay mode. The top-rope belay mode facilitates taking in slack and makes for a more comfortable belay;
- It is possible to lock the belay mode.
Weight: 200 g
Rope compatibility: 8.5 mm to 11 mm single rope
Material(s): aluminum side plates, stainless steel friction plate, cam and wear-plate, reinforced nylon handle
Certification(s): CE EN 15151-1, UIAA