Tenacious Tape uses real tent fabric and high-strength adhesive to provide fast, permanent, nearly invisible repairs. Clean adhesive technology allows Tenacious Tape to be removed without leaving duct tape’s ugly gluey mess. Ideal for repairs on tents, tarps, mosquito netting, rain gear, backpacks, sleeping bags, sleeping pads and mattresses, eat cushions, soft cooolers , boat cover and more.
Tenacious Tape comes in black, clear and popular colors, so you can match your fabric for nearly invisible repairs.
- Clean and dry area to be repaired.
- Trim loose threads.
- Cut patch to overlap damaged area by at least 1 inch (2.54cm) in all directions.
- Round patch corners.
- Join torn edges of material
- Peel off backing an apply to damaged area
- Apply pressure from center out to eliminate air bubbles.
- For maximum strength on large holes, apply matching patch to opposite side of material.
- Product can be used immediately; adhesive will continue to strengthen over time.
- Store unused portion in container.
Wait 24 hours after application and you can machine wash or put it in the dryer without worrying that the repair tape will peel off.