Designed to provide unparalleled comfort for all-day cragging and gym sessions, the Momentum is a two-strap velcro shoe that combines innovative technology with a classic, flat-last design to create an entry-level shoe that excels in performance. With an upper fabric that consists entirely of Black Diamond’s Engineered Knit Technology, the Momentum provides stretch where you need it, support where it matters and all around exceptional breathability.
Black Diamond also added a micro-fiber liner to the front of the shoe to minimise stretch and maximise comfort. The Momentum’s durable rubber is unique in that it’s moulded and inspired by the way BD forged their carabiners – versus cut from one sheet of rubber. This is their engineered solution to optimize the shoe’s rubber and rands for weight, consistency and comfort. Built for all-day comfort on moderate routes, boulders or gym sessions, the Momentum features a soft-flex midsole for sensitivity and is the perfect entry level climbing shoe.
- Neutral, flat last for vertical climbing or all-day comfort;
- Engineered Knit Technology upper provides exceptional breathability and comfort;
- 4.3 mm rubber is built for durability and moulded for optimal consistency and performance;
- Soft flex mid-sole for added sensitivity and comfort;
- Two Velcro straps for fit adjustability.