A compact, lightweight locker with a non-snagging keylock nose and a screw-lock sleeve, the Black Diamond Mini Pear carabiner has a large rope-bearing surface for smooth belays and rappels.
“I love these little screw gates, they don’t weigh that much and are perfect for multi-pitching. You can never have too many.” – James Barnes
- Large rope-bearing surface;
- Keylock nose prevents snagging;
- Slightly smaller than the RockLock;
- The sleeve locks on biner’s gate (not nose) and won’t freeze up when loaded;
- Screw gate sleeve;
- Type H or HMS connector. For dynamic belaying using a Munter Hitch or belay device.
Weight: 69 g (2.4 oz)
Closed gate strength: 24 kN (5395 lbf)
Open gate strength: 8 kN (1798 lbf)
Minor axis strength: 7 kN (1574 lbf)
Gate opening: 20 mm (0.79 in)