The Black Diamond HotWire Quickdraw gives full wiregate performance at a value. Featuring two updated HotWire wiregate carabiners that utilise a hot-forged lightweight construction and boast a larger rope-bearing surface for greater durability on both the carabiner and your rope, the HotWire Quickdraw comes with a durable 12 cm or 16 cm length, 18 mm Polyester Dogbone which features our Straitjacket insert that keeps the bottom biner in the optimal clipping position, and a coloured bottom biner for a visual target while climbing.
- A pair of hot-forged HotWire carabiners on the top and bottom;
- Coloured bottom HotWire carabiner for visual target while climbing;
- Dual wiregates reduce the chance of gate flutter;
- Equipped with an 18 mm polyester dogbone with Straitjacket;
- Available in 12 cm or 16 cm lengths.
Weight: [12 cm] 100 g (3.5 oz)
[16 cm] 103 g (3.6 oz)
Closed gate strength: 24 kN
Open gate strength: 8 kN
Minor axis strength: 8 kN
Gate opening: 27 mm
Item# BD3811138001ALL1 (12 cm)
Item# BD3811148001ALL1 (16 cm)