Inspired by life on the wall, but built for life in transit, the Creek Mandate 28 Pack combines the toughness of our haul bags with a sleek and super-functional design that deftly handles work commutes, indoor training sessions and far-flung travels. The Mandate’s rugged waterproof shell fabric on the pack’s front panel protects against light weather and the rigors of day-in, day-out travel, while its panel-loading design offers quick and easy access to your gear. A padded laptop sleeve protects your computer, and zippered pocket storage keeps your small items in check. Full padded shoulder straps and webbing hipbelt keep you comfy during all-day hustles, and burly loop handles on the top and front make it easy to grab.
- Durable waterproof shell fabric inspired by our haul bags used on front panel
- Panel-loading design offers easy access to inside the pack
- Zippered top pocket with internal zippered mesh pocket
- Haul loop handles on top and front
- Exterior-access padded compartment stores a 17” x 15.5″ laptop
- Padded shoulder straps and backpanel with removable webbing hipbelt