A deep top-loader ideal for gear-intensive cragging sessions, the Creek 35 is inspired by our haul bags and built with easy access and unparalleled durability in mind. A comfortably-carrying, gear-swallowing, burly pack inspired by our Big Wall haul bags, the Black Diamond Creek 35 pack is built for day-in, day-out cragging from Indian Creek to the Frankenjura. Built from durable, waterproof haul-bag fabric, the Creek 35 features a stand-up bottom and full-length side zip for easy loading and access to your gear. A large zippered front flap stashes your flip-flops, lunch and layers, while internal zippered organizer pockets accommodate your keys, phone and other small essentials. A tuck-away rope strap secures your cord, and the stowable rain hood doubles as a helmet holder.
- Durable, waterproof haul-bag fabric.
- Padded shoulder straps and dual-density hip belt, thermoformed backpanel.
- Top-loading design with drawcord skirt closure.
- Creek 50 and 35 have full-length side zipper for easy access to pack contents.
- Tuck-away rope strap and stowable rain hood that doubles as a helmet/rope holder.
- Zippered front flap with internal zippered organizer pockets.
- Haul bag-style bottom keeps pack standing upright for easy loading.